Saturday, March 22, 2014

Yet another 30 day challenge catch-up day

So, this week also got away from me (again) and here is another catch-up day for you all.

Day 17- most epic fight scene
This is another easy one for me, it has to be the fight in New York in the Avengers movie.  It was ans amazing fight sequence and very entertaining to watch especially considering the ups and downs that the movie took on with the team, it was a great end to see them working together to save Earth.

day 18 favorite non-super male supporting character
Alfred all the way is the best non-super male supporting character and more specifically, Michael Caine's version of Alfred. The perfect combination of mentor, father, and friend. He just makes the Christopher Nolan trilogy that much better. Love this character.

day 19 favorite non-super female supporting character
For this one I am very conflicted, since most of the non-super female supporting characters are relegated to being "just the girlfriend" of the superhero, which makes them not all that interesting to watch since being just the girlfriend isn't a role anyone wants to celebrate of be apart of, but I guess the girlfriend that I like the best and the one that seems to have the most to her character is Lois Lane.

day 20 favorite villain team
Due to my love of the X-men it should be no surprise that the Brotherhood of mutants is my favorite villain team. I love the concept of mutants and the way that X-men deals with prejudice and all of those issues. Just as the X-men is my favorite super hero team the Brotherhood is my favorite super villain team.  I also love how these teams are constantly changing and evolving, just as people change and evolve.
day 21 favorite weapon, armor or gear
I am slightly unsure as to how to answer this questions due to the fact that my favorite superheros are mutants and therefore really don't have any weapons or armor or gear so my answer for this is sort of like armor. The helmet Magneto wears is a form of armor that protects him from Xavier's telepathy,giving him a distinctive advantage in battle against the X-men and all other foes in general.
day 22 most shocking super hero moment
The most shocking superhero moment is another question that is hard to answer, but it might be the idea that Jason Todd became the Red Hood in Batman, as he was supposedly killed by the Joker and the Joker was thought to have been the Red Hood at some point in time.

Hopefully see you in a day or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment