Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Super(hero) March Day 4

Day 4- Favorite Superhero Universe
So today I had to do some research just to be sure that I was answering the question correctly, I don't want to lie to you guys now. So a Superhero universe is, what I thought it was, the world that the characters live in. Meaning that Marvel has it's story lines/ universe while DC has a completely different story line set/universe. This probably won't come as a surprise to you guys, but my favorite superhero universe is Marvel. The majority of my favorite characters live within this world, so I  just can't say no to this universe. For those people that very specific as to which universe I pick, whether it be movie, comic book or a TV series; I don't have an answer for you quite yet as to my favorite.  However, I can tell you that Brian Singer's X-Men movies, while I adore the team do not top my list, neither does X-Men Evolution, for the simple fact that you CANNOT make Wolverine and Jean Grey completely different ages and take out such a key aspect of the story line.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment