Sunday, March 2, 2014

Declaring March "The Month of the Superhero"

Since it is a new month, I have decided to attempt to do the 30 day Superhero challenge, wish me luck and hopefully there won't be too much doubling up in posts. Here it goes.

DAY 1- Very First Superhero You Ever Saw.
Wow! Starting it off really hard, I think the first Superhero I ever saw might have been Batman. I grew up around the time that Batman  Spider-man and The X-men all had there own cartoons, so it's tough to say which show I saw first, but I think it was Batman, specifically, the Batman from Batman: the animated series.


DAY 2- Favorite Superhero Show.
Definitely an easier question to answer. The X-men animated series it by far my favorite hands down. Love this show and watched some episodes of it in college when I was bored. Fair warning you will probably hear more about this team in future posts.





Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment