Sunday, March 16, 2014

Super hero catch up day part 2

So this week really got away from me, so I have another catch-up day to do. Here it goes.

Day 11 Saddest Superhero Scene
Probably the saddest scene would have to be when Bruce Wayne's parents die, because it's so random. They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and paid the price, which makes this very sad.

Day 12 Superhero you are most similar to
The Superhero I relate to most is Rogue, due to her being pulled in many different directions. As ultimately, Rogue's power is changes based on who she is around, at least in the beginning.

Day 13 Favorite Super Villain Power
My favorite super power belonging to a villain has got to the Scarlet Witch's power, considering that from what I remember she can essentially do anything she can think of which makes her limited only be her imagination. Which is a very powerful and dangerous idea.

Day 14 Favorite Superhero Sidekick
For this I have to go with probably the most famous sidekick, Robin. While I don't have a particular interest in Robin he is the first sidekick I think of when I think of superheros, which makes him my favorite by default.

Day 15 Favorite Superpower
In case you haven't guessed, my favorite power would have to be telepathy. I think the mind is the most important part of you, so a power based purely on the power of the mind is very appealing to me. Nothing can limit the power of the mind so this power makes the owner virtually all powerful.

Day 16 Favorite Superhero Team
Another answer that I'm sure you could guess already. My favorite team would have to be the X-men, by far. I love the concept of them and that the majority of the powers seem to be unique and all of the characters very different. Which brings an appeal for everyone for this team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment