Monday, November 5, 2012

Favorite TV Witches

In the spirit of Halloween (belated, I know) and my latest obsession, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, I've decided to write about my favorite TV witches. This is just a random listing and not in a particular order.

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
This is my latest obsession.  I love this show and all of the main witches in the show.  These witches include, Sabrina, Zelda, Hilda and Salem.  I count Salem as a witch on the show, since he is now a cat because of the horrible things that he did while he was a witch.  Sabrina has real life problems and comes up with creative solutions to them.  Also it's kinda cool to be able to just point and change your clothes or alter something else. Hilda is one of the strangest aunts I've ever seen on TV, she is however entertaining.  
Willow going after Glory 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
How do you not have a TV witch list without Willow? She's a redhead, amazingly powerful, and cries when she breaks a yellow crayon.  Willow is super sweet, follows her heart, and is very quirky.  Being quirky adds bonus points in my book.  Willow is also true to herself, no matter if the decision is hard or easy.  Willow is kick-ass and sadly she is the only witch from the show I like.  I have nothing against Tara, but I just don't like her, so she can't make it on the list.   
Vampire Diaries
Bonnie as  witch (go figure)
Bonnie Bennett is an amazing witch, friend and girlfriend.  Bonnie has had her share of heart break in the 4 seasons of the show, but she keeps going and stays loyal to her friends.  Bonnie is tough, strong and always willing to help her friends.  She also will say no to a friend if they ask too much and this is another plus concerning Bonnie.  There have been other witches on the show, but none that have lasted that long and have made me feel something for them.  Therefore, like Willow, Bonnie is the only witch from her show to make it on my list. 
Charmed


Phoebe, Piper, and Paige are some of my favorite TV witches.  I love this show and love the interactions between the sisters as well as their signification others.  I started watching this show during its 5th season so I'm not a big Prue fan.  So Prue does not make my list.  Chris and Wyatt do however, I absolutely adore Chris and you have to include the most powerful witch in the Charmed realm, Wyatt.  

All my favorite Halliwell witches 






No comments:

Post a Comment